Blogs are easy to use if you know how they were designed. Took me few tries to find almost the best look, for me, to post pages, home page, other pages, etc....
If you visited me before, here on blogspot, you have already realized that my blog had a face lift and somehow I am pretty sure that maybe it will have few more, until I am really comfortable with the final published look. Meanwhile I am having fun.
If you visited me before, here on blogspot, you have already realized that my blog had a face lift and somehow I am pretty sure that maybe it will have few more, until I am really comfortable with the final published look. Meanwhile I am having fun.
If you're visiting me from houry photography, you already know I like variety in my daily postings. Lately, I have tried the high key color portrait and turned the colored version into Black and White. I did my processing in Photoshop CS5 the way I thought it would look good. I liked it, my flickr friends' feed back was very encouraging and positive. I didn't give up on the idea that there could be another way, done by a professional. I was right, I found it and am sharing the link of the site at the end of this post. I am pleased to find out, from watching the tutorial that the steps that I took to edit my photos were pretty much the same as John Arnold was demonstrating in his tutorial. Of course mine need little more work in couple areas. I will try the high key look, again, another day and share it with you here and on my houry photography.
Since this is photo Talk segment, here are the photos of my best model, Amber:) also posted on my flickr site.
In his tutorial, John Arnold, not only shows how to Edit in Photoshop CS5, but also in Adobe Photoshop LightRoom.
My Little Princess, Amber, who calls me Nana:))
I thought I'll share it on my blog high key high colour portraits . Most of the tutorials are very comprehensive video clips and John Arnold very articulate. The best thing is, all his tutorials are free of charge. But if you wish to make a donation of $2.00 a month (cheap, cheap, cheap!!) please do so. Information on donation can be found at his site. Really worth the penny!! (Oh, by the way, I am not paid to write something nice :) )
Note: the previous two posts about Mamouns and Oasis moved to the sidebar on the right, under "Food Talk" page.
Photograph by: Houry Najjarian



When I saw Amber's photo on flickr, I said how gorgeous she was. She has the most beautiful eyes, and I am sure she will be a heart stopper when she grows up lol.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week Houry
Hugs from June.